Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I've been lazy

I am soooo delinquent about making a new post....sorry.  I had good intentions to do something for New Year's Day, then Chinese Lunar New Year, then Valentine's Day...but nothing really struck me as a worthy topic.

So, I STILL haven't found much to comment on (other than to complain that the sexy man in my life has a schedule lately totally opposite mine!). But, just to put SOMETHING up here, I'm gonna mention a great blog and a super hunt.

The blog UNISEX fashionSL always has absolutely stunning photos that I can't begin to understand how they are taken. It is definitely worth scrolling through the past year's posts to see them all.  For example, here is the post from February 16 entitled 'Who's Your Daddy?'.




The hunt I am referring is Purple Moon's  Cherries on Top store hunt.  I can't describe the 10 free prizes better than Roodvosje Rosse did in her February 22 blog post in 'Go Dutch!'.  Get over there soon though, as the hunt only runs until the 28th!




No comments: