Thursday, December 17, 2015

Santa Baby...



I just couldn't help having this song running through my mind as I worked on wrapping presents at a dear friend's home (I hope he likes them!).  Speaking of presents, the ribbon outfit I am wearing (stockings not included) is a great hunt gift from Darkmatter who is participating in the 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus' hunt that runs through the end of the month.  It comes with a male gift as well, a very strategically 'hung' Santa cap!


While I'm on the subject of gift giving, below is a little tattoo I made up for a Holiday Party give-away being put on by a favorite group of mine Bisexual Nudist Beach.  Feel free to IM me inworld if you'd like one.



I hope everyone has a very safe and blessed Christmas, remembering that the true spirit of the holiday is a celebration of love, peace and salvation.

No comments: