Thursday, October 5, 2017

Back in the Saddle...again

Back in the saddle again...well, so to speak 😉


I recently ran across some wonderful designers with such fantastic STUFF that I have been moved to post after a horribly long hiatus. It's been a combination of both laziness and lack of truly amazing new things -- I'm promising myself I will try to do better as the holidays approach.

A new SL Marketplace-only shop is Dewkist Designs.  The designer Dewtinkle (now how can you NOT like a faerie with a name like THAT?!) is selling the most incredibly-detailed vintage lingerie made in SL -- and at incredible prices, too!  The above picture (the one with me also wearing a wonderfully-contented smile on my face) shows off her "Dewsky Foundation Classics Set #1". The package comes in black and white versions, regular and long-line bra, girdle and stockings.  Wearing this I can't help but imagine myself back at the Animal House frat party with a guy fumbling to undo my bra grumbling "I think it's locked."!

The designer takes her work seriously but also has a super sense of humor (something this world needs more of!).  Her "Dewdream Foundation Classics Set #2" includes a challenge to make a parody of the old Maidenform ads from the 1960s.  I couldn't resist taking up the challenge using the upcoming Halloween holiday as a theme.


The other wonderful designer I ran into recently is a lovely young lady named Cammi.  I just fell in love with the gorgeous pantyhose and shoe collection at her small in-world only shop called CamiChoo.  She stocks THE best inexpensive pumps I've found in SL -- you know what I mean, simple and classic everyday ones -- the kind most SL shoe designers seem to have forgotten how to make!  But Cammie also has a flirty side -- as you can see from the perfectly-made fur slides I am wearing with her pantyhose in the picture below.  (I'm not sure which is worse in this picture...that I look so fat or that a closeup shows I need a little trimming 'down there'.) 😏


If you look carefully at the very top picture, you will see a worn stocking hanging off the chaise lounge.  It is a free gift in Cammi's store and perfect decor to give your bedroom that 'lived-in' look!

No comments: