Thursday, September 24, 2015

Bad boys, bad boys...whatcha gonna do...?

My regular perusal of the SL Marketplace took me for an unexpected 'walk on the wild side' the other day.  A simple find of this awesome FREE motorcycle made by Desert Morning Motors to commemorate this year's fifth anniversary of the Phoenix-Firestorm Project definitely got my motor running!  And, course, I HAD to find a 'biker chick' outfit to got with it -- how's THAT for 'accessorizing'? LOL


The sexy leather top and strappy heels are part of an outfit from the current Womenstuff Hunt by Vaxer (#6).  You can't see the purse from #15 United Colors, which is another hunt gift, but trust me it goes perfectly! From the marketplace: the jeans are part of a free outfit from Mesh Head;  the USA vest by Posey in the picture below is another freebie. Finally, I picked up the full-perm do-rag I'm wearing for 19L (it comes with a bandanna version as well), and added some textures and a color change script.

Now...one more 'accessory' to find...a BIKER! I didn't find him on the marketplace (don't you WISH THESE were for sale girls?!), but I did meet him at a fantastic biker bar called The Full Moon Saloon on the very scenic Skyeridge Parkway sim.  He's got a bit of a  'funky but cute' ZZ Top look going on, doesn't he?


No comments: