Monday, April 30, 2018

Manifest Destiny?

Well, no...but it feels like it with my expanding borders! When Linden Labs so graciously doubled the free land and prim allotments for Prime Members I picked up an extra parcel (for 512L no less) next to me -- so now I have a whole 1024 plot!  Here's a picture of me 'spreading out'.  The lower half is really just a cozy, garden.


With all the extra prims, I decided to build 'UP'.  Here is a picture of the small intimate skybox art gallery I cobbled together - and had soooo much fun doing it, too.  Wine, soft lights and erotica all go wonderful together, don't you think? Ask me for the landmark if you want to visit!


The worst part about being a land owner/interior decorator/landscaper is that my inventory is exploding exponentially!  I see no way out of this mess except for ruthless trashing and a strong will.  Wish me luck!

No comments: