Thursday, July 2, 2015

New Treasures that Make My Heart Skip a Beat!

Okay, so I haven't posted for a loooong time, but I haven't really been excited about anything until now!   I recently found a new store called Finale Couture and immediately fell in love with the chic styles and reasonable prices.  I spent a long time talking to the very, very sweet CEO (Chief Erotic Officer?) for Final Couture, BobbiEden, and even convinced her to pose with me to show off their gorgeous designs.  That's her on the left wearing the June group gift 'Sheena' with free matching shoes (you have to notecard her for them).  I'm on the right wearing the Melani dress I just couldn't resist buying -- this picture doesn't begin to do justice to the fabric textures they've created!  Oh yeah, it comes in multiple colors, too!

Heads Up!!!! If you join their (free) group before the official opening on July 12, you will be entered into a raffle for one of three 1000L gift cards!  How can you go wrong?


Did I get taken in by Fin, one of the lovely little pussies wandering about the store waiting to be loved while I was there?  Perhaps so, but it nonetheless drew my attention to a new hunt that's just started called The Cats Hunt.  As always, I SO applaud hunt organizers who post pictures of their prizes!  For 1L, you can pick up this adorable Cat Tree complete with 4 cats (litter box NOT included!) from #12 Rosengarten.


One last note -- I have replaced the link to one of my long-standing favorite SL blogs 'Go Dutch' (she's apparently AFK for a while with some RL illness issues and I wish her all the best) with a fun new one I stumbled across recently called 'The SLBitch'.  It's a delightful combination of showcasing great freebies along with a mix of humorous (often D/s' oriented) commentary on her wanderings in SL.  I was especially impressed with all the work she put into her huge list of freebies/cheapies for the TMP mesh body.  (My opinions on mesh bodies another time.)


No comments: